Why work with us?
- - You'll save time. Our team can pinpoint homes that fit your needs and dismiss those that don't.
- - You benefit from an experienced negotiator. We will manage your offers and counter-offers, ensuring that you get the best possible price for your home.
- - You'll get the right information. We know the neighbourhoods and can give you accurate information on local real estate values, taxes, utility costs, services and amenities.
- - You can always count on great advice. Because we are familiar with the entire home purchasing process, we can advise you of your legal and financial options, and recommend appraisal, home inspection and contracting services.
Choose an agent who understands your needs
- - We will be representing your interests
- - We have access to MLS information
- - We will provide you market evidence to support the price
- - We will you look after closing and possession details
- - We can be contacted at any time
Working with an agent
We will do the searching for you. BY the time a new hot listing is read in the newspaper we have already heard of it through our local real estate contacts or have been notified automatically via our MLS contacts and are already judging whether the home is suitable for one of our buyers. The best buys aren't in the newspaper ads; most great opportunities are on "hot sheets" that are available every morning to us.
An agent's job is to:
- - Provide information on the property and the area
- - Negotiate a price and terms that are advantageous to our client and are agreeable to both buyer and seller
- - Help arrange a source of financing
- - We will take care of this!
As a homebuyer, you must work with your agent to find the home that's right for you. Communication is key - tell us what you want, and be specific.
YOU KNOW THE HOME YOU WANT…WE FIND IT FOR YOU
- - Offer a detailed description of your property needs and wants. If you will absolutely not consider a house without a hardwood floor, say so. And if air conditioning is a "nice to have" rather than a "must have," communicate that, too.
- - Be specific about where you want to live. If you refuse to live outside a certain area, it might take longer to find you a home, but we will know not to waste your time with anything not in your chosen neighbourhood.
- - Tell us what you can afford. We can help you get a pre-approved mortgage so you know for sure what your price range will be.
- - Communicate your likes and dislikes for each property you see. It will help us narrow down the possibilities.
- - Respect and perform the terms of the purchase agreement.
- - Keep an open mind. We know about those charming little areas that you've never even heard of. You might find your dream home in a completely unexpected place.