Why use an agent?
Selling a home takes more than just putting a "for sale" sign out front. You need an agent with experience and training to help you determine the right price, come up with an effective marketing strategy, and anticipate and solve any issues that come up during the selling process. The Jackie Peifer Team can help you with every aspect of selling your home, and offer you a smooth, hassle-free experience.
When you're selling your home, there are a number of advantages to working with us:
- - We know real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help price your home competitively by preparing a market analysis of homes that have sold, competing homes that are still on the market and homes that were on the market but didn't sell.
- - We will establish a marketing strategy for your home, ensuring that it's exposed to as many potential buyers as possible.
- - We take care of the tasks involved in selling a house, ensuring that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you.
- - We are experts in the home selling process and will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
- - We are experienced negotiators and will work for you to get you the best possible price.
Effective marketing for your home
The Jackie Peifer Team will help you market your home by exposing it to as many potential buyers as possible. The first step is putting it on the MLS. But listing your property is only the beginning; we will prepare a personalized plan that includes everything we plan to do to sell your property. When sold through the Jackie Peifer Team, your property will be aggressively promoted through:
- - A posting on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- - RE/MAX property advertising publications
- - The RE/MAX web site
- - The JackiePeifer.com web site
- - Other RE/MAX offices and real estate professionals
- - Mailings to potential buyers in your area
- - Prime Location Advertising in the Oakville Beaver
- - RealEsateBook.com (in print and on-line)
- - Homes & Land Magazine